Benefits of Flying & Cruising
While you can choose a cruise only option, we can also handle all your travel arrangements for you when you book a fly/cruise holiday, so your whole holiday is seamless and worry free. You can be sure that everything will be taken care of from hotel accommodation, transfers to and from the ship to full assistance in the event of flight changes, delays or unforeseen circumstances affecting your holiday. See the grid below for a comparison of what’s included in our Fly/Cruise prices and Cruise only prices.
- Return flights with reliable airline partners at competitive prices
- All port, hotel and airport transfers as stated in your itinerary
- Hotel accommodation as stated in your itinerary
- Celebrity Cruises representatives to greet you at selected UK and international arrival airports
- Full consumer protection under UK Package Holiday Regulations
- Full assistance, working with our airline partners, in the event of flight changes, delays or unforseen circumstances affecting your holiday
Please note, with cruise only bookings, guests are required to make their own arrangements to and from the pier. In this circumstance Celebrity Cruises do not accept responsibility for any arrangements made pre or post cruise.
For more information about our great cruise packages and how to get your celebrity experience,
feel free to contact us.